Moments of Delight: Escape the ancient dungeon

#MomentsOfDelight:
Im working on a small Escape Dungeon where players walk their way through ancient dungeons theming greek, egypt, and maya. They have to solve “simple” mind games, word riddles with an ai mume and finally get the help of a friend or collegue (they dont need to join the Game), to solve it.

Exploring opportunities with @PedCoelho… looking for smart ways to make the jumping jack puzzle not a hard coding madness. :slight_smile:

The Griechenland puzzle will be the Acropolis. Thanks to @PedCoelho Ideas.

A large, rectangular, pixel-art temple features statues, columns, a central fountain, and a grand staircase on a stone floor surrounded by rocky terrain. (Captioned by AI)
An intricately designed, pixel-art scene of a ancient stone temple featuring statues, pillars covered with vines, and scattered small plants. (Captioned by AI)

We use the AI personas from my thesis.

@KrystalLucado, you will like this one. The task could then be, for example, as a judge, to get the greatest possible approval for a topic or decision.
The player can perhaps decide whether to act as a tyrant and must then manage and appease displeasure with the persona
Or the player first talks to each individual persona and then tries to make a proposal on the issue, perhaps a compromise that a large majority agrees with

1 Like

Akropolis and Walhalla (germany/Bavaria) inspired map for the persona debate riddle.

1 Like

Okay, Ive kind of finished the map design of the Akropolis.
Now for the Persona Game itself, I wonder what could be a potential topic of debate, that we give users to challenge?
Some topics I have on top of my head could be:
A) Should we start using Nuclear Energy to avoid further CO2 Emmisions, if Atom Energy would be greener.
B) Should we declare Sanctions against Sparta for wearing hot-pants?
:wink:
Im looking forward to hear some suggestions.

Im now exploring how easy we could have NPCs in the map, running on custom agent script. WoA Default Script that lets the AI serve as a virtual Office Guide doesnt fit the use-case here.
If there isnt a easy way, I will just put the Personas as simple Iframes in there.

HERE is a preview of the current map.

and HERE you can walk through yourself

1 Like

okay typebot is connected to the map and the statues. The Bots that are on anythingLLM dont work yet. I have plugged something wrong in Typebot or so… But the other bots on Chatnode (lower third in the room) are working… Screenshot of App Brave Browser in Window WorkAdventure Date 2024-09-24 at 16-12 000686

1 Like

Moved it to the backlog for now as it isn’t aligning with current priorities

The floor is lava :slight_smile: :scream:

Reminder that we are all living on the voice of the ocean (lava) with plates moving under continents moment by moment. I just taught a course on primary and secondary succession where the kids built a new world based on what materials are required to manifest life when lava is the starting point at ground zero. Fun game that taught them more quickly than memorization.

When we replace compromise with “convergent facilitation” we see that we can build a world that cares for all. Here is a link to an article on the book written by Miki Kashtan detailing the process

I am trained on this and suggest we upload the materials to each of the AI’s so that they understand the process. I also suggest that we teach the AI’s empathic reflection and NVC language. I will share more information.

Where are we at with this project?

Here’s a masterclass on gamification with good ideas for teams:

https://www.youtube.com/live/BjJDyz1mBIk?si=_HsJpK5TCvmOg1PK

Specifics: You can see patterns of behavior for teams in escaping the room manifesting in real life when they work on projects. We watch the teams work and then provide a safe space after the escape room to process what happened in the game. Game can be tied to corporate values and duplicates at scale. All we have to change are the values after building to match the companies.

The project is currently in the backlog. I’ve depriotized it for the moment

The Floor is Lava! the jumping Jack game is now available for early testing. By the end of the week we will add some final soundFX and fine tune the overall experience.
WorkAdventure!